Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I AM ON MY WAY... STEP 2

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" ~ Lao Tzu Today I received a letter in the mail from a Publishing Company located in downtown Chicago. This document stated that I can make transactions and conduct business under the business name that I applied for in my last/first blog. WOW!!! That is another step in the direction that I want to go... I am on my way. Another goal that I have reached recently is the in-home studio that I officially finished building. I have all the basic necessities that I need to create, edit, and record music. Of course the equipment that I am currently using can and one day will be upgraded... like I said I have the basics. LOL!!! I am very proud of where I am and I am even more excited about where I am going... Oh yeah one more thing I have made my final decision on a logo for the company. The graphic design artist did a wonderful job interpreting the idea that I had and brought it to life beautifully. Everything is coming together; I am thankful and grateful for that. I ended my day with a pizza (not delivery... DiGiorno) and oven baked french fries. There are instances on this journey I don't have time to sit down for a three course meal, sometimes I need something to grab and go to keep a steady pace... Pizza and fries always do the trick. "Believe in your dreams, for even those that seem out of reach, are safe in unseen hands". ~ Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Appreciate your journey to the fullest bro!!! I love it!!!

    your sis
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you!! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete